Thursday, 28 January 2010

In a First Aid Bag!




What should we always carry in our First Aid bag?

A pair of Glasses to see and appreciate all the qualities in the people around us…

An Rubber band to remind us to be flexible to adapt to unexpected people and circumstances…

A Plaster to look after the hurts in us, just as much as in others…

A Pen to take note of all the good things that happen to us daily (and God knows there are a lot of those)…

A Thread to link the people who are really important in our life and that sometimes we forget in our dailies..

A Eraser to remind us that we all make mistakes and that we can erase them…

A Chocolate Kiss to remind us that everybody needs a kiss, a hug and a kind word everyday…

A Tea Bag is to be used at the end of the day to unwind, relax and ponder… or just share with a dear one...

Maybe for the WORLD you are just a SOMEBODY!
But surely you are the WORLD for SOMEBODY !
(I know who my world is! Thank you Lord!)

Share! Have a good day!
With lots of love ♥♥♥
I borrowed the idea from a email I received and liked, I hope the author is not offended with my poetic license!!!

13 comments:

Claudia Medeiros said...

You always make us think about life through your wise words...

Thanks for such enlightening post :)

xoxoxo

Vivianne said...

So Sweet and gentle. A wonderful view of the world to put into practice. Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving the lovely comment.

Dorothy said...

That was sweet indeed! I think the chocolate one was the best!
Anything with chocolate as a matter of fact....
Blessings
Dorothy

Raymonde said...

Hi Claudia, thank you! The wise words are not actually from me, I translated, the photos are though! xxx

Raymonde said...

You are welcome Viviane, thank you for returning the visit! xxx

Raymonde said...

Hi Dorothy, about that chocolate, I really wanted to find a chocolate in the shape of lips because I have seen them before, could not. A heart is not so bad though! God Bless. (((♥)))

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Stopping by SITS!

quietspirit said...

Raymonde:
This is neat. Thanks for sharing with us.

Lyzzydee said...

Great photos, I must get out there with my camera, in fact if I got awy from this beeping machine I might she a whole new world.

Raymonde said...

Hello Quietspirit, always nice to have stopping by! Take care. xxx

Hi Liz, you have the whole weekend to practise with the camera. Have fun. xxx

Thank you for stopping by from SITS JDaniel4's Mom. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Happy Sits Saturday Sharefest!

Tonya said...

That was a nice read. Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day!

Raymonde said...

You are welcome Christian Mommy Writer! Hope you enjoyed the experience. Looking forward to mine one day! <")>><