Friday, 19 March 2010

Fun Friday or is it (New) Friend Friday?

The Girl Creative

I really really like blog hopping when I have the time,  I have found many friends in blogland that way ;)

So today to have Fun on Friday I am joining The Girl Creative on a blog hop.  Make sure you visit her blog, she has treasures upon treasures of informative posts about blogging, you know the kind I like, to improve the look of your blog, inspire you etc, etc... or just crafty clever things!

For those of you who are visiting have a browse...
Click on my archives on the side bar or go and visit my daily photo blog
Oh and did I tell you I ♥ comments...


Now unto the Fun Friday, I was asked the other day on Facebook which games did I like to play?  Straight away my answer was Scrabble in English and French, then ever since my kids recognised numbers we have been playing Tomy Rummikub, and I also like to play Monopoly and collect sets from around the world!  And any quizzes!

What about you?








14 comments:

Julie said...

Hi! I'm so glad to have found your blog thru New Friend Friday! I will be traveling to England & France for the first time in May & I can't wait. It's great to read that you're a Christian as well. I look forward to looking thru your posts!

Raymonde said...

Hello, Julie so glad you visited and thank you for the follow. You are so going to enjoy England and France at this time of the year as well!. I am also looking forward to getting to know you! xxx
<")>><

Unknown said...

Bonjour Raymonde,
Bien contente que tu m'ai trouve. I am so happy you are French!!! So much in common.:)
I am following you too. Happy New friends Friday.
I post everyday.
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Rach xxx said...

I love Scrabble! (And I also love reading your posts Raymonde!)

Karen said...

i love scrabble, too!
also, scattegories. i love word games!

i found you on the new friend friday page...and i'm following you now!

Raymonde said...

Frenchy, quel plaisir!
More in common that we both realise I bet!
Gros bisous. xxx

Raymonde said...

Hello Rach, thank you for stopping by! xxx

Raymonde said...

Karen, lovely to meet you! Thank you for the follow. Looking forward to getting to know you better! xxx

Karen Lange said...

Raymonde,

Sounds like fun! If I get a bit of extra time today will give it a go.

Congrats on your new award from my blog, your blog is always so lovely and such great fun.
Blessings and hugs for the weekend,
Karen

Raymonde said...

Karen, thank you! The panda is taking his place of honour in the sidebar! Big hug. (((♥)))

Dorothy said...

I'm so glad you're a blog hopper! How else could a English/French girl meet a Greek/Australian the way we have?
I am still looking forward to a real coffee with you one day, and now I think we can also try a board game too! What do you think... Scrabble?
Blessings
Dorothy :)

Raymonde said...

Definitely Scrabble Dorothy and the kettle is on! Have a beautiful Sunday! Big hug (((♥)))xxx

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you! http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2010/03/awards-spring-up-from-everywhere.html

Raymonde said...

Thank you! (((♥)))