I've always thought it was the dog, but I have friends and relatives who would say it is a horse. Since I have neither, I can't say:) Although we used to have dogs... Have a lovely weekend, Karen
Stopping by from NFF. I believe that a dog is mans best friend. I have never really seen or heard of a horse protecting its owner like dogs do. And it is certainly much easier to cuddle up with a dog. But that's just me!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. COme by to say hi and become a follower.
I don't know which one would be Man's best friend - i've always heard Dog - but Horses I bet are great too ... i am going to change it up and say Cats - cause they are my favourite ;)
Since I really haven't spent much time with a horse my answer would be a dog. I love my dog and all the dogs I have raised in my lifetime.
Thank you for stopping over at my For Your Tears blog. I would be very happy to send a handkerchief to your friend who lost her son. I don't just mail to women who have lost new babies, I believe that no matter the age of the child they will always be our baby. So if you have her address I will get one in the mail to her. dpucci9972@gmail.com
13 comments:
Hey! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday. Happy Friday!
You can visit and follow any of my blogs:
http://sostylilized.blogspot.com - currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs
http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com - Family blog
I've always thought it was the dog, but I have friends and relatives who would say it is a horse. Since I have neither, I can't say:) Although we used to have dogs...
Have a lovely weekend,
Karen
Love the action shots!! I've always heard that it's the dog! We've got two retrievers that lead me to believe that, yes, it's the dog!
Have a great weekend! God bless!
Stopping by from NFF. I believe that a dog is mans best friend. I have never really seen or heard of a horse protecting its owner like dogs do. And it is certainly much easier to cuddle up with a dog. But that's just me!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. COme by to say hi and become a follower.
http://sixcherriesontop.com
Great photos. I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. I love you blog. Can't wait to read more.
-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/
The cat! When a cat comes to you, you know you're special. <3
Great pictures throughout the blog! I love how you put them together!
Happy SITS Saturday share fest!
Cats!
I don't know which one would be Man's best friend - i've always heard Dog - but Horses I bet are great too ... i am going to change it up and say Cats - cause they are my favourite ;)
Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://accustomedchaos.blogspot.com
Thank you for joining the game!
I really enjoyed reading your answers.
Have a beautiful Saturday! xxx
I love the first collage because the sand really unites the whole thing.
I have a dog sitting next to me right now, so I would have to go with dog or she might get mad at me.
Since I really haven't spent much time with a horse my answer would be a dog. I love my dog and all the dogs I have raised in my lifetime.
Thank you for stopping over at my For Your Tears blog. I would be very happy to send a handkerchief to your friend who lost her son. I don't just mail to women who have lost new babies, I believe that no matter the age of the child they will always be our baby. So if you have her address I will get one in the mail to her. dpucci9972@gmail.com
I was randomly looking at blogs and found yours. I really like the photography.
As for your question.. dogs :)
Post a Comment