Friday, 23 April 2010
New Friend Friday - Fun Friday
I am in a playful mood...
I am on Facebook, check my badge on the right handside bar... And there I like to play games in my status, today I am playing on Blogspot. One of the games is to find a very unusual word and ask for its definition. Today's word is: Aglet , I challenge you not to google it or bing it but use your dictionnary ;)
Good way to make New Friends on a Friday don't you think!!!???
By the way if you do not want to play that is also OK with me, just sit with your favorite cup of coffee and browse, you are always welcome here...
Check out The Girl Creative, great fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog for New Friend Friday.
My guess...
Aglet: the canopied seat atop an elephant in which an Indian princess rides
Good try Crafty Mummy, but no that is no the right answer.
Thank you for stopping by. xxx
Got your email today. I just wanted you to know that I have mailed to Australia and The Netherlands, would France be any different?
Have a wonderful weekend.
Aglet is the little plastic or metal bit at the end Of your lace / drawstring !
Kids tv is good for something lol gotta love phineas and Ferb!!!
Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)
http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/tweepoppets
By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres this coming Tuesday! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!
Ditto what Lee Ann said! I actually knew this one, woohoo! :)
Well done Lee Ann, that is exactly what it is. I also have learned so much watching kids TV when mine were little.
Have a beautiful Saturday! xxx
Thanks Tweepoppets. In a kind of contorted way you are my 100th follower. Yeah! xxx
(over two blogs is what I mean)
Bonjour! Happy SITS Sharefest Day! I share your passion for France. Posting some pix on my blog of Paris yesterday, I felt that longing to return. I like new friend friday also. (-: Au Revoir!
Bonjour! Happy SITS Sharefest Day! I share your passion for France. Posting some pix on my blog of Paris yesterday, I felt that longing to return. I like new friend friday also. (-: Au Revoir!
Post a Comment