Friday, 14 May 2010

Five Questions Friday - 2



I enjoy answering these questions, they actually make me smile or make me think...

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

Date night:  Good food, my husband's company, chatting or sharing comfortable silences: Priceless...



2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

No, but somehow 2 of my kids can, exactly like cows,  I find it fascinating!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I love lilies, they do not have to be cut just in my garden.




4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?  Don't give it away!  You are worth so much more than what those jerks think of you! I say it to my daughters these days, and to my son don't act as a jerk with girls.  And stick to your first passion with what you want to do with your life!  Sorry that's 2 advices already.  Forgive me I am wearing the lamp of experience that only lights the road already walked (Chinese proverb)

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?  Scream and deafen my husband!  After screaming, I would probably buy a new digital camera to get ready to go on a world tour!

Why not join in the fun with Mama M at My Little Life?




8 comments:

family of 4 on the move! said...

Ohhh if we both win the lottery can I join you on the world tour!! LOL
Fabulous answers!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This was fun. I just love reading answers to questions. Your answers were great. Have a wonderful weekend.

Beverly said...

I love this meme! Stop by to see my answers at The Wormhole

quietspirit said...

Raymonde:
(4) I would find a way to make myself realize the chances I had to make a better life for myself. I would have concentrated more on my studies and gotten better grades and finished college.

Pumpkin Spice said...

Oooh I like the new camera idea! I just got one but would love a better one!

Crazysimplelife.com

Kelly said...

I am there for a date night too - sometimes it is nice to just go out together for a change!

Beth McC. said...

I love all of your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute!

Lyzzydee said...

Hi Raymonde, Been catching up on your blog 90 Followers!!! Way to go!!!