Friday, 11 June 2010

Five Questions Friday - 5




1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

I am thinking about the people I call friends as I am typing this.  I realize of course that there are different levels of friendship.  From my experience good friendship is to be able to share laughter and tears.  A bit of give and take.  Distance is not a problem if you are honest each time  you get in touch.  I like depth in my conversation and laughter.  Having similar interests and values are an added bonus.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

I deliberate a lot before buying exactly for that reason: to have no regrets.  All my thought processes go before hand.  In England we have the advantage of being able to take things back in the first fortnight as well if we have kept the receipt.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?

No, I think they are scared of my wrath!!!  I think my kids learned that very early on.  We are not a prank-type family.  We love to laugh but not at the expense of tricking somebody else.

4. What is your favorite theme park?

Disneyland Paris, I have not been to others so I guess I can only like the one I have been to.  Not even for the rides, just because of Sleeping Beauty's castle in the middle and the square trees...








5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

No, maybe my daughters one day...  Do you think they or their husbands will want me there?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A ce jour mon parc préféré est sans nul doute " Le Puy du Fou", fantastique à tout point de vue , mais surtout sur la base de ce que des hommes de bonne volonté peuvent réussir à réaliser ensemble !!
Sweet kisses from France !

Kelli said...

Beautiful pics of the park!!!

Karen Lange said...

Enjoy these posts and learning more about my lovely friend:) Like your photos too! Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings and hugs,
Karen