
1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
My mother used to called me "Minou", then in my teens years it was picked up by some of my cousins and friends. Only now one person still calls me by that name.
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
I am an only child.
3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Robert Redford: he is such a good actor.
But then he would probably turn the script down, not enough actions, I am happy to say I live a mundane life.
This is as exciting as it gets! :)
4. What is currently your favorite song?
Yolande be Cool Vs VCUP - We no speak americano, it is the tune of the summer. The video is also funny. filmed in a silent movie style. I like to listen to recent stuff like my kids.
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
I am not saving for anything specific but I know I will have expenses soon with Christmas approaching. So my account had better stay healthy looking. :)

1 comment:
I see you have treated Colin to a new car!!!!
Post a Comment