
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
First thing in the morning, when nobody else is awake I definitely like reading my bible and drinking my coffee all by myself. Later in the day I like pottering around my house, when I am on my own, putting things where they are supposed to go. I also like to be on my computer to edit photos, blog or research.
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I am very blessed with my kitchen, I have three aspects. One window faces the front and I see the road and the roundabout where my children used to play when they were little and where I see my husband arriving from work. And I still shout "Daddy's here" to see them running to the door. The other aspect is a white wall covered with wisteria and a big wall thermometer where we all check the temperature before going out especially in winter. The third aspect is my double kitchen door opening out unto the garden, we step on the decking and enjoy being outside.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I do not believe in reincarnation.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
The parents' lack of control over their kids. It is not the children's fault if they do not know and have not been told the does and donts in public.
5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet coke.

1 comment:
Hi Raymonde!
I like the new look of your blog! Also, we share an affinity for Diet Coke. :-)
Have a sweet day,
Becky
Post a Comment