Monday, 4 October 2010

My dinner recipe in photo @ I ♥ Faces




Stir Fry Prawns

A picture is worth a thousand words, I hope the recipe is self-explanatory!


























For more recipes in photos head over to I ♥ Faces, click below!



6 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

That looks scrummy and I don't really like prawns!!

MaddyRoseLiliane said...

yummmmmmy! i think you should come back and cook for me :D xxx

Erika B said...

Oh, that looks great. Very explanatory photos! My girls love shellfish so this is something they would be very happy to eat. Very nice presentation. I didn't play along over at I Heart Faces this week but I did put up a post with a shot of a delicious meal we had at a seafood restaurant this summer.

Erika B

Buckeroomama said...

We love prawns and this is something we do quite often. Yummmmy! :)

Puna said...

I like it! So many familiar ingredients.

Marla said...

This looks delicious. Now I'm hungry. :-)