Love this picture! It's amazing.
Breathtaking.. I always com ehere.. and then find my self shooting like crazy afterwards. Thanks for the inspiration.
I do love macro too! This is great :-)
This is great! I love how ultra close it is.
Wonderful macro. I love the detail you captured in the fuzzy white ends... I know nothing about botany and can't remember what they're called!
your photos are amazing
WOW - what a macro!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love this picture! It's amazing.
Breathtaking.. I always com ehere.. and then find my self shooting like crazy afterwards. Thanks for the inspiration.
I do love macro too! This is great :-)
This is great! I love how ultra close it is.
Wonderful macro. I love the detail you captured in the fuzzy white ends... I know nothing about botany and can't remember what they're called!
your photos are amazing
WOW - what a macro!
Post a Comment