Thursday, 31 March 2011

Thursday Challenges Medley

    









Blueberry blossoms.

The Daily Wyatt





Water




It is the first time I combine challenges together, that was a learning curve of organisation.  

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, I so appreciate it, if you only knew.

♥♥♥

18 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I really liked the crop in your SOOC shot but I love how you made the colors pop. Nicely done. That water shot is really cool!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Great edit!

Liz said...

great edits very pretty crop.

FYH said...

So pretty...love the crop!

Jessaca said...

Hello
I came by to check out your Theme Thursday and Texture photos. Great water photo!!! Love the texture on the yarm. Reminds me of warm things.
Your after on the Blueberry Blossoms is outstanding. Love the little pops of color.
Have a good one!!!

Sandra Collins said...

all are beautiful edits love the brightness nad color pop on the first and the water shot is so exquisite

Cedar said...

Who knew blueberry blossoms were so pretty! The close crop and edit really brings them out.

Nicole said...

Absolutely gorgeous water! Thank you so much for linking up with us for Theme Thursday!

Kristin said...

Wow!! What great photos! Love the edit and the water shot is amazing!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I love how the edit came out but I am such a sucker for water shots!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

I love the crop you did on the first photo. The colors are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful absolutely gorgeous flower shots!!!! I love the water shot as well, I just think those kind of shots are neat. Not really sure how one would capture that yet though.

Family Valois said...

OH these are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous! The blueberry blossoms make me long for summer blueberry picking, but that shot of the water droplet is my absolute favorite. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Unknown said...

gorgeous shots and edits!!!!

Jennifer said...

These are amazing shots! Love them all! Thanks for linking the water shot up with Theme Thursday! I can't wait to see what you have for this week! :)

faith ann raider said...

SUCH pretty photos!!Love the little white flowers and the knitting is awesome :) I still haven't learned anything beyond the basics.