Thursday, 7 April 2011

Thursday Challenges Medley


  

Two



I know not very original, but this parcel box was staring at me and it had a 2 on it!!!



The Daily Wyatt








A Touch of Spring


My shutter opened at the right time, the bumble bee was darting in and out of the fritillaria and this one was not open enough so it was in view slightly longer.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow. First I love the simplicity of your two shot! Also, your A Touch of Spring capture is phenomenal! Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for linking up with us for Theme Thursday!

Simon said...

All three of these are so appealing. I too love the sparseness of your 2 shot-it's working for me. The two ropes would have worked too.
What's not to love about that flower shot?

Jessaca said...

Love the bee shot!!! Well done. I can not wait the bees to show up here.
Nice texture shot also.
Have a good one!!!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

that is well done! Loe that bee shot.. but the 2 made me really smile...
I played hide and seek with a bee today in a field of bluebonnets..how fun!

Unknown said...

First time to play the texture game. I think I did it wrong...I love your textures! Following along, love your blog!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really neat shots - I actually like the 2.

quietspirit said...

I,too, love the 'two' shot. I especially love the 'touch of spring'. I am drawn to vivid colors.

I'm dealing with a cold. So, I'm getting lazier.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That bee is fantastic!!!!

Candace McClintick said...

cool shots! i love the two and the bee. :)

Jennifer said...

Both amazing captures, i love the 2! Your touch of spring shot is just amazing! What a great capture! Thanks for joining us for Theme Thursday!

Tara said...

LOVE the flower and bee shot!!