Thursday, 16 June 2011

Thursday Challenges Medley

  

Swings






I never know which one to pick!








  

New






I finally have an elephant of my own.  If you come and visit from time to time you know I love elephants and I will photograph any elephant.  Well I was given this one last week.  

He is brand NEW!

The Daily Wyatt



Strawberry picked in my garden.



Technology


Don't ask me what you do with it, I only know it is used during technology lessons. 

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, I so appreciate it, if you only knew.

♥♥♥

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the black and white for your edit...the color is really interesting but I love the way it highlights your daughter in BW. Great job.

Unknown said...

Great texture on the strawberry. I have to agree it would be hard to choose which photo of your daughter is best - I love both!

Anonymous said...

great photos! my favorite one is the strawberry! like the dof.

Light Trigger: our texture entry

J said...

I have never seen a swing like that - it looks so fun!

alicia said...

I love that one in black and white on the cool swing. I always struggle to know which to pick too. lol.

Anonymous said...

Fun photos. Great edits. I love that elephant. So cute.

Unknown said...

beautiful job - I love the black and white - such a beautiful picture!

EMily said...

Love the before and after!

Ray said...

I love the elephant. Nice shots!

Cedar said...

I never can choose either! But I LOVE her smile in the first BW! Beautiful photos!

Jessaca said...

That swing looks fun!!!
Interresting Technology photo!!
Enjoy your day!!!