Yum! Great photos and the end result looks delicious!
Fun collage!
Great collage I've never had Cream Brulee before
The 4 eggs in a bowel is truly awesome shot.Mollyxxx
What a pretty (and delicious) collage! :)
looks so yummy!
I love that you shared the entire process throuh separate photos. Great idea! I appreciate that you took time to link up to food photography, thank you!
STUNNING- Absolutely stunning. I love the crisp white against the yolk-
My son's favorite dessert. Love those bright yolks!
fantastic!
Wow, the collage really captures the recipe's steps, nice!
This looks delicious! :) I need to learn how to make a collage with my photos as this is a wonderful representation of the whole process!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yum! Great photos and the end result looks delicious!
Fun collage!
Great collage I've never had Cream Brulee before
The 4 eggs in a bowel is truly awesome shot.
Mollyxxx
What a pretty (and delicious) collage! :)
looks so yummy!
I love that you shared the entire process throuh separate photos. Great idea! I appreciate that you took time to link up to food photography, thank you!
STUNNING- Absolutely stunning. I love the crisp white against the yolk-
My son's favorite dessert. Love those bright yolks!
fantastic!
Wow, the collage really captures the recipe's steps, nice!
This looks delicious! :) I need to learn how to make a collage with my photos as this is a wonderful representation of the whole process!
Post a Comment