Great captures. You have really caught the feel of the place.
The dragonfly capture is amazing.
I look forward to your beautiful photography. They are always extravagantly beautiful. I think my favorite is the seed pods. Well done!
What beautiful shots. I <3 the pagoda and the dragonfly.:-)Traci
The head of the peacock is just an amazing shade of blue! It's like a jewel.
A beautiful series of photographs...finished off with my favorite one! What a gorgeous profile that peacock has!
Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing your Kew Gardens with us. We have one in Toronto Canada that we visit all the time however it is not as beautiful as yours.
Gorgeous pictures! The colors are just beautiful.
That dragonfly shot is a WINNER!
Awesome shots!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great captures. You have really caught the feel of the place.
The dragonfly capture is amazing.
I look forward to your beautiful photography. They are always extravagantly beautiful. I think my favorite is the seed pods. Well done!
What beautiful shots. I <3 the pagoda and the dragonfly.
:-)
Traci
The head of the peacock is just an amazing shade of blue! It's like a jewel.
A beautiful series of photographs...finished off with my favorite one! What a gorgeous profile that peacock has!
Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing your Kew Gardens with us. We have one in Toronto Canada that we visit all the time however it is not as beautiful as yours.
Gorgeous pictures! The colors are just beautiful.
That dragonfly shot is a WINNER!
Awesome shots!
Post a Comment