Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Black and White Wednesday

the long road

We recently went away and I am also glad to be back and I am posting snippets of memorable times together.

We stayed a few days at a hotel in St Gilles (La Réunion), by the sea.

We enjoyed superb sunsets, whale watching, long walks on the beach, delicious food, pleasant staff, sunshine,  funky jazzy music, warm pools.






the long road

8 comments:

Ewa said...

Great photos, there is something special about black and white photography

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the chess board!

Love Letters To China said...

Looks like you must have had a wonderful time. Love the chess board too!

Kayce said...

What a wonderful get-away! Great shots!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds liek a great getaway and what great pictures

Anonymous said...

I love black and white photos - and these family ones are just delightful. Great share.

Haupi

Erika B said...

Great series of photos! Black and white really makes them stand out.

Erika B

The OriginalPsyn said...

Wonderful shots. Terrific in b/w