Thursday, 22 March 2012

Thursday Challenges Medley




Can you stand the heat?
Whilst in Barcelona we went to eat at Los Caracoles, 
an amazing restaurant just by how you get in: through the kitchen; then winding staircases and alcoves really give you the impression that you are inside a snail shell!

A must if you visit Barcelona

 The Daily Wyatt  Jenny Matlock  Food Photography Challenge

7 comments:

Lisa said...

OH! MY gosh! These are such great shots!!! I love the second shot with the guy looking at you. I'm a new follower. . .love your blog!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Interesting...can you imagine entering a restaurant in the US through the kitchen??? Great photos!!!

Heather said...

Oh i love everything about these. These are great!

Gina Kleinworth said...

How interesting to get to see them working

Mira Crisp said...

WOW! How great is that you got a shot to take these photos! I'd love you to join my Food Photography challenge with these beautiful photos!

deb duty said...

Really great shots!

Mira Crisp said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting and linking up! :)