Thursday, 28 January 2010

Beef Stew with dumplings

On a scale of 1 to 10, rate this:

Presentation: 0
Taste: 9
Comfort: 11+

Recipe: Beef Stew cooked in beer with dumplings, served with the most delicious mash made by Liam, cabbage and I always say lashings of sauce (pan juice, gravy, whatever you want to call it).

13 comments:

TaGa_Luto said...

Funny coz i'm thinking of beef stew for today! I'm cooking mine via slow cooker. So when i come home from work, stew is ready=;) Beef stew will be great for this weather! Where is the recipe by the way=;)

Claudia Medeiros said...

Yummy !!! Thanks for sharing this so delicious dish !!!
It's real comfort food :)

Have a beautiful day :D

xoxoxo

Raymonde said...

Thank you Taga_Luto. I throw in the pan, still want the recipe! God bless. xxx

Raymonde said...

Thanks Claudia, it has been so cold here and stew is one of my son's favorite dish. Can't say the same about my youngest daughter!. Take care. xxx

Karen Lange said...

You are making me hungry! :)
Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Dorothy said...

Yum! I had forgotten what winter food looks like. Salads and fruit are great but a mashed potato wonder like that is what I'm looking for now :)

Raymonde said...

Thank you Karen, will try and get some to you! Blessings. :) xxx

Unknown said...

I put a link to this on my Comfort Food facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comfort-Food/45835228926?ref=mf

Raymonde said...

Hi Joy, thank you. I also became a fan. Have a good day. Happy blogging. Blessings. xxx

Lyzzydee said...

That looks delish!!!!

Raymonde said...

Thanks Liz! (((♥)))

Chantal Newman said...

Really dislike mash and stew!!!!!!

Raymonde said...

I know Chantal but I can't only cook the things you like! Love you. xxx♥♥♥xxx