Sunday, 6 October 2013

Sunday in my City - Mangrove in Taipei

Unknown Mami
Whilst In Taipei, we went to visit the mangrove.
What a lovely walk along the river Tamsui.
We saw most of the fauna and flora we were supposed to.  I only had once lense with me so all shots are of a more general nature.
I particularly enjoyed the mix of new and traditional along my walk.
Have a wonderful Sunday in my City. Don't forget to visit other cities. :)









7 comments:

Tara R. said...

The nature walk is gorgeous. Such a lovely slice of green in the city.

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking me on a tour of a place that I am fairly sure I will never see with my own eyes. Nice! Enjoy your weekend, blogger friend.

retired not tired said...

I enjoyed my walk with you!

Claudya Martinez said...

Thanks for letting me tag along, it's beautiful there.

Vidya Sury said...

Mangroves are just beautiful to walk in. Lovely photos, Raymonde. So glad I came along! Thanks for sharing.

Dorothy said...

Right there in the city...amazing!

Erika B said...

Hi! So kind of you to drop by and leave a comment. I've gone through all your shots from Taiwan and they are simply gorgeous. Love all those vibrant colors. We had great summer and I've been such a bad blogger. I'm trying to get at least one shot up on the blog every day to show off some of our summer adventures. We are now in full planning mode for our next trip - London!
Take care!
Erika B
PS. Love your blog header!