Such a beautiful photo! I got curious, and read a little bit closer on your page, found you're from Reunion Island and googled it. So now I know where it is, and have seen a whole bunch of beautiful nature pictures. And I've learned a little bit more about the world, and that's just great!
I really hope you are going to post more pictures from your beautiful home country!
What a glorious color. I am glad you were able to get away for a little visit. Isn't there something positively magical about spending time with your Mama? I always think so too.
4 comments:
Very good.
Such a beautiful photo! I got curious, and read a little bit closer on your page, found you're from Reunion Island and googled it. So now I know where it is, and have seen a whole bunch of beautiful nature pictures. And I've learned a little bit more about the world, and that's just great!
I really hope you are going to post more pictures from your beautiful home country!
Welcome back and what a divine photo ~ beautiful ~ thanks, carol, xxx
What a glorious color. I am glad you were able to get away for a little visit. Isn't there something positively magical about spending time with your Mama? I always think so too.
Post a Comment